Would you like to …
- help improve Bury Knowle Park’s appearance?
- have a say in the park’s facilities?
- improve the local conservation value?
- increase the park’s safety?
Benefits of joining
- the group is a great way to meet new people
- you can make a positive contribution to your local area
- it’s a great way to get exercise, improve your health and wellbeing
- you can have a say in tackling vandalism and crime in the parks
- you can influence future improvements to the park
- Friends Groups can apply for funding to improve parks
- Groups can organise community events
- you can access training
- you can enhance your skills
Join our Friends Group!
The Friends of Bury Knowle Park welcome local residents along to meetings and send out email bulletins on issues concerning the Park. Friends come up with ideas for improvements in facilities and liaise closely with the Park Rangers about matters of concern.
To join or contact the Friends of Bury Knowle Park, please email firstname.lastname@example.org